Skip to content
This section includes other resources you may be interested in learning more about:
- SACNAS (@SACNAS) – the Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science
- The STEM Squad (@theSTEMsquad) – community of support for people who identify with a gender traditionally marginalized in STEM.
- 500 Queer Scientists (@500QueerSci) – new visibility campaign for LGBTQ+ people and their allies working in STEM and STEM-supporting jobs.
- repreSTEMtation (@RMtation) – a biweekly podcast that explores the diverse and underrepresented people who contribute to science, technology, engineering and math.
- Ciencia Puerto Rico – resources for people interested in science and Puerto Rico.
- Women Transforming Science (@women.transforming.science on Instagram) – creating an inclusive community for diverse women in science.